Sunday, April 09, 2006

Getting Out of Town


It’s Sunday afternoon and I just returned from The Woodlands. The past twenty-four hours have been really quite amazing. Saturday afternoon was pretty much a repeat of my previous encounter with Angela but things heated up when Malcolm unexpectedly came home on Saturday evening. Well, Angela told me that he wasn’t scheduled to return until Sunday evening but I’m not really convinced that they were being totally honest with me. Not that I’m complaining; I could have always walked out and just come back home …but I didn’t.

Anyway, you’re gonna have to wait for a few days before I get to post the account of my time with Angela and Malcolm because right now I’m getting packed and we’re headin’ to Oklahoma, first thing in the morning. I am not coming back into Houston until after the Easter weekend. Call me paranoid, if you like but I just ain’t gonna put my girls in any kinda risk.

It’s two weeks since I wrote to the Chronicle and to the local Radio and TV stations. They apparently think that I’m full of shit, as I didn’t get a single reply from any of them. Still, what the hell, I need a break and it’ll be good for the girls to get a change of scenery. So I’m gonna sign off for a few days and wish you all safe and happy holidays.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this blog is amazing.
I would love to hear more

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you ever coming back with more tales???

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home